Sunday, March 27, 2011

Can Summer Come Back?...Please?

I do miss the season of summer too, but I was actually referring to Rachel Bilson aka Summer Roberts. Summer was my absolute FAVORITE character from the old FOX show, The OC. She was spunky, fun, and outspoken, not to mention her and Seth made possibly the cutest couple ever! Well, off the show, Rachel Bilson is a fashion guru. Her style is so sleek and simple, and she makes it look so easy - truly a role model for me! If only I could look like this walking down the street!


I N L O V E 


(How amazing are these shoes?!) - Rag & Bone - "Victoria" wedge sandal 

On a side note, I was shopbop-ing away when I came across these two dresses, here are my thoughts:
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of greens like this, but I think that this Alice + Olivia dress is perfect for spring. I love love love the high neckline, ruching, and the t-back. I also think pairing it with white heels is a great choice to accentuate the color! How cute?


This Elizabeth and James mini dress is very cute but I'm a little iffy on the color and velvet cuffs. The blouson sleeves and open back are what drew me in, it's a great cut. Still searching for the perfect dress in this style! 

Photo Credit: shopbop.com, urbanebloc.com, batchplease.com, fashionistazlife.com, stylecheckup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment