Monday, March 28, 2011

Exciting News!

I have some exciting news for my new and developing blog or as others would call it, my new and developing obsession. Unfortunately it is not another fashion update, instead I have just added a new editor in chief to my blog team! To be honest, my team actually isn't as extravagant as it sounds, because it only is made up of me and now the new addition of my older sister, Lisa. Just a little background info on the newbie - Lisa graduated from Lehigh University as an English major and is currently working in New York City as a literary agent with the company Georges Borchardt Inc. It works out amazingly! We always have dreamt of working on something together with both of our skills, and this is the perfect opportunity to do so. From now on, she will help me with the editing and execution of my posts so I don't sound like a rambling idiot on here :). Now the next thing I need to do is buy one of those really expensive cameras and get really good at photography so my blog can become really cool and popular. Just Kidding! Sort of...(it would be nice, but hey, you have to start somewhere!)

SWS's new partnership!
I don't like to brag, but my family is the best.



Ok and I lied, I have a little fashion that I want to share with you, I can't help it! 

So I was looking at Sea of Shoes' blog and I came across these two gems. I know that everyone is sick of winter and it is not in season anymore, but these shots are stunning. Two amazing coats. What shocks me even more is that the creator and owner of Sea of Shoes is my age! Now that is inspiration at its finest. For those of you who are like me and are new to this whole blogging business, Jane Aldridge is a fashion blogger from Dallas, Texas, who started her blog simply because she had a deep, deep love for shoes. I found it so cute that she started it when she was 15 with her mom, and included posts about what both her and her mom were wearing that day. Today, Jane has collaborated with several retailers such as UrbanOutfitters and Gryphon to create her shoe line,"Sea of Shoes". It is awesome to know that someone my age can already have achievements of such magnitude. Dreams really do come true!  

Hope you enjoyed my updates! Expect more updates and improvements, because this blog is my new baby and I intend to make it perfect :)

Xo 

Photo Credit - seaofshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment