Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hate Her Or Love Her...

Hate her or love her, Kim Kardashian is known as one of the world's top fashionistas wowing crowds with her looks everywhere she goes. I stumbled across this look on one of her twitter posts from her blog and literally drooled over it. Celebrities (some, not all) are a huge part of my inspiration, and I have to admit, despite all of the harsh criticism, Kim's style is definitely one of my favorites. 






Kim's Outfit: "I’m wearing a Robert Rodriguez top, Leila Shams skirt, DVF belt, Christian Louboutin shoes and Alexander McQueen clutch. I love the way the nude accessories make this black and white outfit pop."
 - credit to http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/2011/03/18/ladies-night-at-stk/

Kim, I have to agree, this outfit is AMAZING! 
More to come soon! 

1 comment:

  1. i agree.kim and khloe give a lot of stylish ideas to curvy girls like me as well.

    ReplyDelete