Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pretty in Pink

While I was down in Florida over my spring break, my mom and I had some great mother-daughter bonding time. One activity that we did was get manicures together, cliché I know, but it was a lot of fun! I ended up getting a very pale pink color that looked great with my tan (I'd post a picture but my nails don't look nice and polished like they did a week and a half ago =[ ). I loved the pale pink color so much, and when I looked at my nails today, it inspired me to create a post of things that are pretty and pink :)  Enjoy! 
Not pink, but I really like these hairstyles


Tory Burch, Dolce Vita 


Vintage

Armani

BCBGMaxarzia, Aldo

Lisa Vanderpump's Patio


Karla's Closet (I added a pinker hue)
love her quilted Coach bag in this picture

Can't wait until it warms up in New York and I can break out my all of pinks and whites! 

Photo Credit - bloomingdales.com, Karla's Closet, toryburch.com, aldo.com, style.com, Damitario's Blog

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment