Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Dorm Room Can Be A Dressing Room Too

Here are a few of my first looks that inspired me to use this Saturday night to create a fashion blog,

I love this outfit! It is a little more on the formal side but it is very sexy and Kim Kardashian-esque. I love pairing neutrals together, hence the beige and the blacks, it really is a foolproof combination. 

I am wearing a cropped blazer by Necessary Objects - Ady-Gluck Frankel, a beige tank top from Mossimo (Target!), a BDG spandex skirt from UrbanOutfitters, printed tights also from UrbanOutfitters, and black DollHouse peep-toe heels (found them from TJ Maxx)! Also my watch is Michael Kors.
 I'd say that this outfit proves that us college fashionistas don't need a lot of money to look fabulous!


This next look definitely hits the glam-factor and I feel so fierce wearing it! All it took to make was a simple dress, dressed up with the perfect details. 

I started out wearing a sprout-colored H&M mini dress and paired it with an Ecote fur vest from UrbanOutfitters. The subtle earth tones went together AMAZINGLY. Normally I just stick to wearing blacks and browns with this vest, so to my surprise, I've added a new color to my palette! Lastly I'm wearing G by Guess black pumps to add some girly charm to the outfit. Again, simple, but very sophisticated!

Here is a shot of the H&M mini dress and Guess pumps. Even without the vest, I think the combination is cute and fun! I would go this route if you don't want as dramatic of a look.  

Here is a pic that I snagged from last summer. It is so fun and girly I had to throw it on here. It's a cute outfit that gets me SO excited to bring out my spring and summer wardrobe! 

I am holding a jean jacket by Mossimo (TARGET! - love the bargains), wearing a Julie's Closet shirt from TJ Maxx (even more bargains!), white jeans from Madewell (amazing quality jeans), and lastly adorable white and rope wedges by Jessica Simpson (also found those babies at TJ's). Also I am wearing a cute personalized bracelet that my mom made me from Things Remembered. It's a really cool store you should check it out!  


Last Remarks: Speaking of my mom...
I wanted to take a moment to thank my mom and express my gratitude to her. She has been telling me to follow my passion and guiding me to use my natural talents for as long as I can remember. She is my  #1 cheerleader and gives me the confidence and strength to pursue my dreams. So, thank you mom! I hope I can continue to make you proud. 
PS. those max studio leopard pumps are awesome, and mom you don't look too bad yourself!!! (Foxy Lady West haha)  


Hope you like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment