Sunday, April 3, 2011

Amateur Hour

Well, here goes nothing! I put together a look, much edgier than my own personal style, but it seemed to go together really really well so I just went with it! I took some pictures and I'm not going to lie I felt a little awkward in front of the camera, but like I titled my first blog post, there's a first time for everything! It was pretty fun and hopefully over time it gets less awkward and looks a little more professional. My apologies for the poor backdrop, I was out all day and only had the time to do it at night, so this is the best I could put together on such short notice. Hope you enjoy! 










Jacket - Mossimo Target
Dress - UrbanOutfitters
Shoes - UrbanOutfitters (Deena and Ozzie)
Sunglasses - UrbanOutfitters
Necklace - my mom's :) 

I'll debut some more of my outfits soon! 
Xo

3 comments:

  1. its cool, i like it


    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. u totally pull off this 'edgy' look!
    loving the floral print on the dress!

    http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete