Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blue Skies and Cute Guys

Today was so beautiful that I had to snap a few pictures from my cellphone (I apologize for the poor photo quality) to document the lovely day on campus! It's so fun to lay out on the grass and watch all the students (primarily the cute guys =] ) play football, frisbee, soccer, and just hang out! Spring definitely makes me enjoy college more than ever!


My sister is back from Italy so in honor of her trip, we decided to go out to dinner in Little Italy in the Bronx! We went to a wonderful authentic Italian restaurant and split this delicious antipasto salad! It was filled with pepperoni, olives, cheese, peppers, tomatoes, salami, romaine lettuce, and topped with an olive oil and vinegar dressing. Absolutely delicious! Lisa had an amazing trip and now has a new and deeper appreciation for Italian culture. I will post some of her pictures soon!


Inspiration of the day:
Lauren Conrad's
Spring 2010-2011 Kohl's Collection







Photos courtesy of Nitrolicious and Budget Babe
These clothes are so affordable and definitely age appropriate for me! Not to mention Lauren Conrad is a god when it comes to styling her hair! Loved all of these looks!

Promise I'll have some of my own work up next week! Please continue giving feedback it's much appreciated! 
Xo

8 comments:

  1. haha great title and pics. the salad looks yum and yah Lauren has great hair

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. o boy do you make me miss college!


    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Lauren Conrad, she always showed such class in The Hills, and of course had the best wardrobe!!

    You must be having the time of your life! I LOVE New York, I really want to go this summer, I spoke to a fashion stylist who said I could possibly help her on some shoots. I'm worried about the cost but I have wanted to go my whole life and as I'm on a gap year I think this might be my only chance to go before University as I'll be so broke afterwards! What do you think?

    Sorry to spill my life out on your blog ha.

    Emma x

    http://closetconfessionsofafashionaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lauren how come you always look so fabulous?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She may not be the brightest person but she sure has a great sense of style. Great post! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful blog dear! :) stop by if you have the time :)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the comments everyone! Glad you enjoyed the post :)

    Emma, I highly recommend you go to New York! I've only been here a few months and it has changed my entire perspective on life! It truly is a city of ambition, so take every opportunity that you can! That is wonderful that you have the chance to work with a stylist! I think it would be worth every penny!

    Thanks again everyone! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for commenting on my blog and thanks for the advice! I think you're right, I totally want to go! I'm just hoping to hear back from the stylist that I spoke to a few months ago! But I want to go there anyway!! :)

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete