Saturday, April 16, 2011

Street Spotting

I went into SoHo yesterday with a friend and spotted this woman walking the streets of New York. I'm not going to lie, I felt a bit creepy taking a picture of her, but her jacket was too irresistible to go unseen! I love the pops of yellow and red in her outfit, it definitely made her stand out!



My mother has recently become very interested with crocheting so when I saw these vests in a SoHo boutique, I had to take pictures to send to her! The store was charging over $100 dollars for these! My mom is working her way towards learning how to make clothing, so we both are hoping some day she can sell her work to a vendor and start making money like this person is!


Crochet headbands, hats, gloves, bags (over 50$ for these!) A little pricy in my opinion...but then again, it's SoHo


Again, these were off my cellphone, so they're not the best quality! I really need to start bringing my camera everywhere with me! I guess I'm still a fashionista in progress...

Ps. I'm still watching all of these romantic movies on the weekends. I just saw The Last Song and absolutely loved Liam Hemsworth in it! Not to offend anyone, but I am not sure how I felt about Miley Cyrus (actually ok, totally honest, I didn't like her), but overall it was a very touching movie! Any good romance movie recommendations? Please let me know!
 Xo

6 comments:

  1. The coat is definitely stunning! Those little crotchet treasures are also amazing!

    Monique x

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so loving the coat the print is so so awesome

    http://kardashianonymous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha street stalker, but that coat is trully amazing, nice work


    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you everyone! i know i was a little creepy! it was worth it though! Xo

    ReplyDelete