Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fashion Potpourri

Great news fellow bloggers! As I mentioned previously, I was stressing out about my business presentation but that is overwith and it went really well! It felt like a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders today! Also I've received call backs from all three of my job opportunities so when I come home next week I'll interview and hopefully land a position with either Anthropologie, UrbanOutfitters, or Madewell! I'm so excited! In the meantime here is a mix of photos including some inspiration, my own photography, and my outfit choice of the day! Thank you for all of your comments and following my blog! It is greatly appreciated - I can't say it enough! 
Celeb Inspiration: Kourtney Kardashian and son Mason on Easter Sunday! Too Cute! Love both of their outfits :) 
Courtesy of Kourtney's Blog

I should change the name of my blog to "Style Stalker" - saw this maxi on a fellow student and had to document!

Unique Colored Blooms

Pink Flower Trees Line Fordham's Campus - I love the configuration of the flowers in the 2nd photo

Pretty shots around campus

Ground Perspective - I love the way magnolia tree petals look on the ground

Beauty of Spring :)

Below is what I wore on this wonderful spring day! This dress is one of my favorites because of the pleats, vibrant colors, and overall cut! Unfortunately I was unable to document the back, but there is an exposed zipper and also cutouts. It's very intricate! Also, I know I've worn these shoes on several of my posts but I can't help it! They literally go with everything! There's a closeup on the detail of the print and I decided to go with the beige color-scheme rather than the pinks. I felt so chic and girly walking around campus in my pleated dress and wedges! Perfect outfit for spring :)



Dress - UrbanOutfitters
Wedges - Jessica Simpson
Purse - Converse (Target)
Pearls - Nordstrom BP

More inspiration from Le Fashion. Love everything! - the tweed, her bag, hair, and sunglasses (similar cat-eye style shades to Kourtney's sunglasses in my first photo)

Xo

6 comments:

  1. omg, your campus is gorgeous! I'd live in that garden.. so pretty! You did some beautiful photography and I love the style stalking lol! Also Kourtney's heels are insane, love them.

    xx Kara
    Sprinkles in Springs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job interviews!!!

    Emma xx

    emmasfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all your good news! Good luck on the interviews! I absolutely love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! all your comments mean so much to me :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the print on that dress. And all your flower pics! I guess I am loving flowers period lately :)

    ReplyDelete