Thursday, April 21, 2011

Home is Where the Heart is

I'm finally home and loving life! I have to admit, I really do love my little neighborhood even though I used to complain about it all the time in highschool! Bought this cute little fedora today from TJ Maxx and knew I had to post it on here! Also I love how all the trees are in bloom this time of year; they're a killer for allergies but are so beautiful! 
(Ps. excuse the wrinkles on my pants, they were folded up in my suitcase from school!)
Hope you like! 







Pretty bed of petals :)

I'm wearing:
Sunglasses - Forever21
Fedora - TJ Maxx
White Tee - Elie Tahari
Pants - Pilcro and the Letterpress (Anthropologie)
Shoes - Jessica Simpson
Xo

9 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful outfit and I lovvvveee the blossom pic! That flared jeans looks amazing on you. And your blog is great as well, check out mine if you want!

    xoxo Robine
    @ WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh you look super cute. love the whole outfit and those jeans are great

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool outfit !
    lovely pants and hat <3
    love it :D

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics!New follower.I loved that also followed!Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants look awesome on you! I love the hat :)

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh myyy love those pants so much <3 . And the hat is adorable!

    www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures! And great pants. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you everyone! i appreciate it :) xoxo happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flower pictures are gorgeous! And I like your outfit a lot, it's so nice and relaxed.
    And thanks for the nice comments :-)

    Relatable Style

    ReplyDelete