Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jackie O

I've been listening to a lot of old fashioned music lately so it inspired me to look up a few more vintage fashion photos (primarily of Jackie Kennedy). I always will appreciate the elegance of the past!





Courtesy of Life

Also here are several photos from Lisa's Italy trip! 
Check out the amazing authentic Italian food!
Antipasto

Delicious Pizza

Leather Market (she gave me that adorable purse)

Roma

Pisa

Olive Trees

Going home tomorrow! Let the relaxing Easter break begin!
Xo

7 comments:

  1. Wow Italy looks so amazing! They do the best food too!

    And I agree, there was such an elegance to how woman (and men) dressed in the past and it's kind of a shame we don't see that at all these days! But that's fashion - always changing and evolving!!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. she had alot of style and grace... oh wow i would only go to italy for the food..yums

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma said: "And I agree, there was such an elegance to how woman (and men) dressed in the past and it's kind of a shame we don't see that at all these days! But that's fashion - always changing and evolving!!"

    I didn't have to say more haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Jackie O she's such a legend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jackie O and 60's style. I am a big Mad Men fan. If you have never watched it you should start. You will love the costuming (and the show itself is pretty darn amazing!)

    ReplyDelete