Thursday, April 7, 2011

Quick Share

Wow! What a hectic week it's been so far! Unfortunately I have little to no time to work on the blog today so I will leave you with two quick (random) thoughts:

1. I've always wanted a hot red dress to wear in the summer and I've finally found it! Rejoice! I love the back! Must purchase IMMEDIATELY! 

2. This is really random but I'm craving a good salad. For all the people who love caesar salads as much as I do, go to the restaurant Bella Roma in Siesta Key, Florida for the best homemade caesar dressing that you will ever taste! Does this plate not say "perfection"? Caesar salads are so refreshing in the warm weather.


Have a good Thursday everyone!
Xo

7 comments:

  1. Normally I wouldn't say "go to my blog to see my post" but since it's about a dress similar to the one in your post, I have to say it :) Love the cut-out back!!

    xo www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is one hot little number! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the red dress is so hot, love the back...yes must buy!!!


    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeous! It's the perfect color for summer.

    www.candidclassic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i forgot how much i like cheese on my salad!

    if you like vintage clothing please come check out our new pieces on our website: www.lalalandvintageclothing.com

    and follow our new blog on bloglovin' for 20% off your first order: www.avintagelovestory.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the back detail~
    YUM~ the salad looks so crisp & fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! I hope to buy that dress this weekend!

    ReplyDelete