Monday, April 18, 2011

Short Update

Hi guys! I am sorry I missed yesterday and didn't post! I was in the city all day and had my hands full with errands. With finals and the end of the semester approaching quickly, school is getting really stressful and the work is piling up! Unfortunately my motivation levels are depleting more and more as we draw nearer to summer, :( but I know I will make it through in the end! I have a break this week for Easter so I will be able to devote a lot more of my time to blogging than I am now! Hang tight, I promise there will be more good things to come! :)

Beautiful SJP


Courtesy of Vogue

Hope you all are having a wonderful week!
Xo

2 comments:

  1. wow waht an amazing shoot, she look beautiful x

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning sjp!she has come a really long way!

    ReplyDelete