Monday, April 11, 2011

75 and Sunny in NYC?

Pinch me, I must be dreaming. Was it really 75 degrees and sunny?
Today was such a beautiful day in New York that I spent most of it outside and not on the computer!
Tons of kids layed out on the lawn today to enjoy the wonderful warmth! Oh college...

I wish I could have snapped a photo of my outfit choice for the sunny weather but my camera was dead! Instead I'll leave you with some more of this wonderful Vogue photography of the stunning Kristen Stewart!




Lastly, I tried to put together the general gist of my outfit


I wore some light linen pants from Banana Republic, with a cut-out shoulder top in a floral print from Brandy Melville NY. I paired those with some cork wedges and my new tortoise shell sunglasses I got from Forever21 for only 5$! It was great for lounging around in the sun and whenever there was a slight breeze, this fluttery outfit looked even better! I am sure I will wear it again and have some better pictures in the future! In the meantime, I really need to work on getting a good photographer to help me with this blog! 

Enjoy the sun! 
Because tomorrow it is going to rain... :(
Xo

6 comments:

  1. great editorial shot!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving kristin in proenza!!
    XOXO

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks very pretty. ooooh nice weather in NYC

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin looks really pretty in this ed, love the Proenza!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! I agree Kristen Stewart looks great and is gorgeous! Thank you for the comments, please continue giving feedback! It is greatly appreciated! xo

    ReplyDelete