Friday, April 8, 2011

SoHo Shopping Wish List

Prior to living in New York, if someone asked me "Have you ever been to Zara?" or "Do you want to go to Topshop?" I would most likely respond with, "Umm, I'm sorry, but what language are you speaking?". However, now that I'm somewhat of a city slicker and have discovered these two gems, I've fallen in love and plan to make a special trip to SoHo this weekend to hit these stores up! Last time I was in SoHo I literally felt like I died and went to heaven. The shopping was endless; a fashionista's dream come true! I think a little spree would be the perfect remedy to my busy and stressful school week!

SoHo
To prep myself for my weekend shopping trip, I searched the web and compiled an ultimate wish list from Zara, Topshop and American Apparel. It most definitely is an eclectic list that is full of prints, pleats, and everything in between! 

1. Tortoise Shell Sunglasses - Topshop
2. Gold Kimono Dress - Topshop
3. Cranberry Striped Top - Topshop
4. Black Spandex Dress - American Apparel
5. White Leather Peep-Toe Heels - Zara
6. Champagne High-Neck Halter Top - Zara
7. Black Sunhat - Zara
8. Retro Striped Bikini - Topshop
9. Summer Peach Pleated Skirt - American Apparel
10. Floral Tank - Topshop
11. Floral 3 Quarter Sleeve Dress - Zara
12. White Tailored Blazer - Zara
13. Camel Banded Skirt - Zara

Have a great weekend!
Xo

6 comments:

  1. zara is coming this side, cant wait to see what the buzz is all about. love the selections :)

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wishlist! I especially like white blazer from Zara :)

    Lubna | elle VOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still haven't been to either of those shops! Hope to someday though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great picks! I'm loving #'s 2, 3, & 10! Hope you have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Summer Peach Pleated Skirt is adorable! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! The spree was great. Pictures up soon!

    ReplyDelete