Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Warm Weather Vibes

The warmer weather in New York, although a bit damp and dreary, has got me seriously day dreaming about the sunny days of spring and summer ahead. Here is some inspiration from Hanneli Mustaparta's website.  Cannot wait to be done with work and to bask in those rays!
 Soon enough, soon enough...








All photos courtesy of Hanneli 

 Gorgeous, right?

Oh yea, and on a completely different side-note: one good thing about living in the Bronx - the cannolis :)


Xo

5 comments:

  1. I know! Love alot of these looks (especially 1-4). Can't wait for it to warm up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these outfits! Great images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of these. I'm so excited that I found your blog. I'm following now, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I love your blog and am now following it! Celebrity fashion is a huge inspiration to me. Just a quick question, how did you make your blog so successful so quickly? I'm really taking this seriously and hope to get more followers in the future! Thanks so much for following and supporting me! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thank you everyone else as well! All of your comments mean so much to me :)

    ReplyDelete