Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hot Pink










images via sacramento street, ciaobella, shu84, smittenkitchen, somethingnavy, lefashion

I apologize for my small hiatus from blogging! Finals week comes first! Luckily they are over and it now is officially summer! I felt inspired to put some hot pink on this post in honor of the beginning of the summer season! How delicious does that chopped vegetable, watermelon, and feta salad look? I bought two cute pairs of shoes today so will try to post some outfits soon to debut them! On a side note, I'm watching Black Swan right now by the way and am a little freaked out! Talk about a dark movie! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! 
Xo

6 comments:

  1. This pink is very nice :D LOVE.
    If you like my blog, follow me. I'll follow you too :D
    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!

    Drop by mine sometime, maybe we could follow each other??

    Aditi,
    http://mysartorialsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh its a great colour if not overdone

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! glad you liked! xoxo

    ReplyDelete