Monday, May 16, 2011

Love is in the Air

Hello all! I'm currently down the shore with a few friends so it's been a little hectic lately but luckily I've squeezed some free time in for blogging! I don't really know what inspired me to look at wedding photos considering I'm no where near getting married, but I guess listening to live John Mayer gets me feeling a little sentimental. One thing I love about weddings is that they are so unique and personal to each person. Here are a few shots I enjoyed from weddingchicks.com




Wonderful photography!
I'll be home tomorrow for more posts!
Xo

8 comments:

  1. very beautiful, gonna go and check out the sit

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so gorgeous. =]

    Following you!!

    Aditi,
    http://mysartorialsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I love the flowers and the romantic location of first photo :D. I'm following you too :)
    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the candles on the table. That's a similar look that I want for my wedding. I also adore the lemon pomegranate drinks... how cute are those? Great post. Love your blog. xoxo

    Thank you so much for stopping by Fash Boulevard! I would love for you to stop by again soon.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is such a great post, I think I'm going to save that top pic and the little drinks because I think it's so cute and unique. I would use these in my wedding.

    Thanks for your comment too and I have to say I agree with you so much about Taylor's husband on RHOBH. He was awful and so unsupportive. I feel bad for her.

    have a great day

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  6. such great photography! I love the pic of the jewels on the lemons...xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks all! isn't it lovely? I hope my wedding can look like one of those pictures one day! xo

    ReplyDelete