Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May Moments

Hello all! I apologize that I have been so M.I.A. lately! The end of school is approaching so quickly so things have been chaotic to say the least! I cannot believe it is already May. I'm so thankful that the sunshine is here to stay and it's finally flip-flop weather! Today I just wanted to share some more inspiring pieces (also apologize I really haven't been able to take my own pictures lately - that mainly will happen when I get home).










 Courtesy of Vogue, Shore, 5 inch and up, shopbop, vintage fantasy

Also, I'm sure you all have heard about the news of the death of Osama Bin Laden. I just wanted to share a few photos of a gathering on campus to honor and remember the victims of 9/11 that occurred the night the news was released. It was a wonderful experience and was really amazing to see hundreds of students come together and pay their respect. A few students led a group prayer, moment of silence, and sang patriotic songs. There also were bells ringing, a bagpipe player, fireworks, and tons of American flags. It was really cool and a great way to reflect - definitely made me proud to be an American and part of the Fordham community!





Xo

7 comments:

  1. Loved your blog, so much inspirations*

    Following you from Portugal*

    http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the second picture down. amazing. thanks love. Don't forget to swing by. new post everyday. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love so much the sunglasses!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW,love this post!!!Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the all in all white outfit, great!


    xx claudia
    www.cla-sib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone glad you enjoyed :) xo

    ReplyDelete