Friday, June 3, 2011

I Think I Might Have a Girl Crush...

Ok I have to admit, I have a serious girl crush on Alessanda Ambrosio.
The woman is stunning from head to toe, and seriously knows how to work it. 
I got my wisdom teeth out today so please excuse me if I sound a little loopy, (I'm still on the meds) but with my boredom somehow I ended up looking up countless photos of this Victoria's Secret Angel.
1 word to sum her up? HOT







Courtesy of Shu84


I do not own any of the photos above! They came from various external sources

Ladies, if you got it flaunt it! 
So, so gorgeous!
Xo

3 comments:

  1. I've always thought that she has such a beautiful facial structure. Gosh, she is so gorgeous! Gisele Bündchen has always been my inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its almost wrong how good looking she is. Love her! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete