Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Light

Hope everyone is having a lovely week





I pulled these off a few sites a while ago but unfortunately didn't document all of their origins so I'm just going to say I own none of these photographs and do not take any credit for them. I thought these provided some nice inspiration. I wish the weather here in Philadelphia wasn't so crappy because I feel like I haven't dressed up in ages! When the sun comes out and I stop being such a hermit I need to get my fashion sense back ASAP to make myself feel better. I miss NY a lot right now! 
Enjoy
PS. Guys suck 
Xo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and my favorite is the second picture! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Photos dear:) Love your Blog

    ReplyDelete