Thursday, July 28, 2011

Parts

Detail, detail, detail! It's the little things about an outfit that makes it look so put together. Here are a few parts of some cute outfits that I liked in particular! The second half of the pictures are from my beach trip! 



Beach Time!




 My brother took this one! Doesn't it look like it should be in a magazine? 
Last note - everyone download Adele's newest CD 21! I know I am a little late to be joining the bandwagon but I did tonight and love it! She is so talented and has so much soul! It's never too late to start listening! I HIGHLY recommend it if you're looking for some meaningful music!


images via karla's closet, sea of shoes, and five inch and up
xo

1 comment:

  1. I purchased Adele's CD about two weeks ago and have not stopped listening! My favorites are Rolling in the Deep, Turning Tables, and Set Fire to the Rain.

    prettylightsinthesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete