Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pretty Things

 more favorites!
we are down the shore right now and it is rainy :( such a bummer! hoping the sun will come out tomorrow!
love the color and texture of this sweater

loove this all white outfit - great accessories as well!

can someone make me one of these now please? summer mojitos

such a lovely shot! want to be here with wide open spaces ahead of me!

liked the pink hues to this photo - pretty accessories in this one as well

at the beach! such a serene shot! hoping I can enjoy a moment like this soon!

images via etc., the sartorialist, sacramento living, 5 inch and up, 9to5 chic 
xo

2 comments:

  1. thanks for another lovely post. I hope you had an amazing weekend. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my favorite little treat shop in Beverly Hills. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely:)

    http://shu84.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete