Monday, August 8, 2011

Color

I thought the colors in these outfits were spectacular! Especially the first patterned dress worn by Jane Aldridge. 




But then I thought to myself, sticking to blacks and whites isn't a bad thing either!



love these outfits
via le fashion, the sartorialist, 9to5chic, sea of shoes, karla's closet


I know this is a stupid photobooth picture (I never like when people post these) but I did my hair in a cute low bun last night and loved the way it looked! I had a few loose pieces pulled out in the front and it looked effortlessly cute! Had to share!

Xo

4 comments:

  1. love the maxi dress, red skinnies and your cute hair!

    xoxo navy & orange

    navyandorange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that maxi dress is breathtaking. i would kill for it. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my Mad Hatter themed engagement party. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweetie!!!

    xoxo

    www.myshowroomblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The all black outfit is awesome.

    Aditi,
    http://mysartorialsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete