Saturday, September 3, 2011

Waving goodbye to white

Back in New York and loving it so much!

I've found myself gravitating towards white, crisp looks. I love all of these so much and will be sad to say goodbye to white after labor day, once fall really kicks in, and I go back to being ghostly pale! :( Nonetheless, great outfits!






One other thing I miss right now is my hometown! You don't really get to see rolling hills of green like this in New York City...ever. One of my favorite things I did this summer was visit Valley Forge National Park weekly, even daily at times, to walk with my mom. It was a great time and a great way to be exposed to some beautiful nature!

images via the sartorialist, 5 inch and up, 9to5chic, sacramento living

Fall fashion will be a part of my next update!
Xo

2 comments:

  1. I simply love the kimono jacket you've posted.perfect!
    Have a nice day
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those white jeans!!

    xo
    Erin

    pinkandpolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete