Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fashion Interpretations

Here are some looks that I'm feeling at the moment, along with my interpretations about them: 

love the all black skinnies and booties combination : edgy but sharp and sophisticated 

MY take on a black floral blouson american apparel sweater :)

 Pro blogger, Angelica Blick, wearing the same sweater in white! I was excited to see we had something in common :)

love the soft white and grey hues in this photo 

Love love love the blacks and whites and contrast - also her ankle cuffs are amazing
via Angelica Blick (found her blog through Le Fashion's site)

This sweater reminded me of the sweater I wore in my last post: I love the oversized, textured sweater look. This outfit is awesome.

I went home for the weekend and miss my bed so much already. This picture reminds me of the warm and cozy feelings of the weekend and being at home!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment