Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Saturday Night Outfit

So I loved this outfit combination that I wore out Saturday and wanted to share it with the public! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to snap a picture of myself in it but here is the general gist! I wore a black cardigan with a subtle animal print bustier from urban outfitters paired with black jeans and black bootie wedges. It was a great outfit. Lots of black I know, but you can never go wrong with that in the winter!

1.

2.

3.

4.
images via urban outfitters and forever 21

Xo

4 comments:

  1. love the wedges!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are fierce, I adore them <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the comments! glad you enjoyed this outfit
    xo

    ReplyDelete