Saturday, February 18, 2012

Self Work

Hello Fellow Bloggers!
I am so excited about this post because it is finally documentation of my own styling work! I haven't put a post up like this for months. I came home from school this weekend and packed a few outfits and came up with this mid-winter style. I also had the opportunity to do a little shopping at the King of Prussia mall and start buying some items for my upcoming spring wardrobe, which I'm even more excited about! It's getting to be that time of the season where I'm itching to switch over to spring dresses, bright colors, and cute shoes. 

Well, enough daydreaming and back to today's outfit! Hope you enjoy :) 










Scarf: Urban Outfitters, Sweater: Brandy Melville USA, Jeans: Forever21, Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Wedge Booties: Urban Outfitters (Deena & Ozzy)
Xo

3 comments:

  1. ah your photos are awesome, as is your scarf : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much eloise i really appreciate your comment! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit. You should post more self pics more often!

    ReplyDelete