Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hi all, my apologies on the sparse updates. Living in NYC has made me understand what a fast-paced lifestyle is all about. I have started my internship and it has been an awesome experience so far! I certainly need to adjust to the 9-5 schedule though - I miss being a college bum and starting my days in the afternoon! Regardless, I am so thankful to have such a wonderful opportunity. Being in the workforce has definitely broadened my fashion horizons as well. It is interesting to see all the different styles in the city and in my office, I feel like I have some learning to do though about how to dress more chic at work. H&M is definitely my top recommended store for cute, affordable work clothes. I think I am going to need to run back there soon to update my wardrobe! Here are a few pictures I have snapped since being here in NYC







Lastly here is a shot from my beautiful pool at home - I just love this picture and had to throw it on here! I miss it so much :(



I will be sure to update on my blog inspiration selections as soon as I get the chance! Thanks for all of your patience during this busy time of my life!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment