Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend Fashion

Well, this weekend in New York I did have the chance to travel down to SoHo and do a little retail therapy. I went to my favorite store Brandy Melville and struck out. It was so crowded, hot, and humid in the store, I just needed to get out of there. That prompted me to go to Top Shop for the first time. I fell in love. There were four stories of pure retail bliss in that store. The style was relatable to Urban Outfitters - prices were similar in range, somewhat expensive, and the clothing was intricate and interseting. I would say Top Shop's style is a little more girly and less hispter than Urban but nonetheless I loved what I saw. 


 I only had enough money to buy one shirt there but I surely will be back soon for more! I wore this Top Shop lace shirt with a pair of black fabric shorts and black Juicy Couture wedges. I used a rouge lipstick to add a pop of color to the outfit and tried out a sleek bun look for my hair. Overall I loved my outfit! I felt like I fit right in walking around town at night. 

 I can't wait to go back to my new favorite store: Top Shop!

Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment