Monday, January 21, 2013

Early Spring Trend

Believe it or not stores are already showcasing their early spring collections. One trend I've picked up on is about color choice. Based on what I have seen in the stores and online, I am forecasting that this spring pastels are going to be very in. Lately while browsing through some of my favorite clothing websites I have noticed a lot of "mint" descriptions and rusty pinks. 





images via Spool 72 and tobi

Spool 72 is a great website I discovered that sells vintage and bohemian inspired women's clothing, jewelry, boots, and accessories. What once started as a local vendor at a farmer's market in Washington,  has now evolved into a family owned online clothing company. I really enjoy shopping on this website because I feel that what I am getting is stylish and unique. Also, the company prides itself on excellent customer service and I can certainly attest to that.  Bravo Spool Gals!

Last year we observed trends with spring floral patterns, peplum tops, printed and colored pants, and high-low skirts/dresses. What trends will 2013 bring? We must wait and see!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment