Thursday, March 7, 2013

Denim Dreamin'

The benefits of being a fashion intern are endless - but one of my particular favorites is the exposure that you get to upcoming spring and summer fashion trends that haven't even been released in stores yet! Also, I've learned about so many new brands and designers that I never had encountered until I got this job. My focus still has been on finding the perfect pairs of spring/summer jeans. This season, it's all about the cropped look! At work yesterday, I found that Hudson and James Jeans make my ideal cropped skinnies. Yes, they are a bit pricy, but the quality makes it worth it! 



 Get the look for less!



Here are some other looks that are poppin' for the upcoming season!

Urban Chambray Dress - I love the crochet inset at the waste.  TOO cute!

The metal tipped collar makes this piece look so classy - the perfect accent to add any colored bottoms you own!

Could this Kimichi Blue dress be any more perfect for a hot summer night? All I need is a good tan!

Saw this gem at work the other day - if you're looking for a super soft, comfy, light wash chambray top, Talula is absolutely the way to go! 

Shh! Word on the street is that Ms. Oprah personally ordered a few pairs of these to keep for herself! Loving Coach's Coral and Tan combination!

Enjoy Shopping!
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment