Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Random Findings

Here are some random things that struck my eye. Whether it was the color, construction, or style, there was just something about each piece that I liked! Sometimes in fashion it's hard to explain why you're attracted to an item, you just are. 

Love the structure and combination of neutral colors

Something charming about these western earrings - only 5$!

We have these at work - they are made with great quality (100% sheepskin) and are so chic. I can't help but pick them up and adore them every time I pass them in the closet!

Unique

I like these colors - great for summer

There's something juvenile and fun about these boots that I can't resist. They aren't my normal style, but I had a pair of rain boots as a child that were black with little flowers exactly like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment