Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lazy Sunday

First of all, I would like to pay my respects to Lilly Pulitzer, RIP.
"Life is a party. Dress like it" - Lilly


Next, I'd like to share some Spring and Summer inspiration from some of my favorite blogs and clothing lines

Ladies in contrast - Le Fashion


Spring Kate Moss - Le Fashion




Two-tones - Le Fashion

Mango Bodycon Dress - Great price and have seen it on first hand - very cute and flattering

Naven Shift - UO

Ric Rac shorts - UO

New Collection Alert - Line&Dot - spotted a piece of theirs in the fashion closet and did some research, loving their simple but vibrant spring collection


Line&Dot

Spring Scarf - UO

I need this dress - Spool72. I love the high neck halter paired with lace detail. It is so feminine and beautiful. I love!

Lastly, here are some shots from NYC when I was running errands at work! It made me truly appreciate my opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful city. This place really invigorates you to work hard and rise to your potential.




Styling - see anything familiar?




Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment