Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Need to Update

In the back of my mind I keep thinking "Need to update...Need to update...NEED TO UPDATE!!!" 
I haven't forgotten about my blog! I have SO many pictures and things to share about my job and fashion interests, but unfortunately being a full time college student and part time intern means that I'm REALLY busy.

For now, to let you know I haven't forgotten about you, I'll leave you with a little inspiration courtesy of Mango's facebook page



I have a lot of material up my sleeve. Today was a great day at work - I saw a lot of showrooms and PR firms. I even got to see TLC's reality superstar, Honey Boo Boo, strutting down the streets of New York! 


More updates to come later this week when I can sit and focus!

Xo

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, love the pretty cream dress in the first pic -- by Mango?? Gotta check the store out!
    Lovely blog hun! Did you want to follow each other on GFC?!

    xoxo, Ally
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!! Hope you visit my blog!!

    ReplyDelete