Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pink Ladies

Or should I say ladies in pink? There's something about searching for my favorite items in this color that is oh so fun! And feminine of course. I need a new phone case and I'm definitely eyeing the super cute Coach one. A girl can never have too much pink, right? 

TopShop Lady in Pink

Shop more hot items from TS here




Some other items from Macy's, Shopbop, C Wonder, and more






See-through accessories are so in right now



Jenni Kayne Crew Neck Dress

 Tech Accessories by Marc Jacobs and Coach


Can't forget your sunglasses! Tom Ford

Perforated Travel Tote Michael Kors

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick

Maybe that is enough pink for now! 

And to top it off, my current favorite band's album cover is...take a wild guess, PINK!


Have a good work week everyone!
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment