Monday, July 1, 2013

London & Paris: An Unforgettable Journey

This summer, I was so privileged to have had the opportunity to participate in a study abroad program with my school in London. The program lasted for about a month and I took two courses during my time there. It's hard to put the trip into words so I will let my pictures do most of my speaking. What I can say however, is that this journey was most certainly one of the happiest and most exciting times in my life thus far. I will never forget about the friendships and memories that I have created, and am beyond grateful to have gone on such a wonderful trip. 

On a side note, I thoroughly enjoyed observing European fashion trends and exploring some of the most grand shopping venues in the world such as Harrods and Selfridges. It was truly a fashionista's dream spending time in both fashion metropolises: Paris and London.  

Here are few shots from my unforgettable journey





















Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment