Thursday, August 1, 2013

Favoring the French

Here are a few longtime, iconic french designers that deserve some homage


I'm not sure if I've ever loved a red carpet gown more than this one on Jennifer Lawrence at the 2013 Oscars (Dior)





A look captured from Chanel's F/W 2013-14 collection. I always have gravitated towards Chanel's femininity and class. I enjoy the variations of tweed they incorporated in this year's show. 


Saint Laurent's classic black pump from its permanent collection. Does it get any cleaner than this? This pump defines simple chic. 

 I snagged this picture from a post on Style.com. Two ladies enjoying Bastille Day in Paris. After looking through these three designers' collections, including both haute couture and pret-a-porter, I definitely feel that I can say that I am favoring the french! 

photo taken from my trip to Paris this summer - I miss it dearly and plan to return again later on in life!


Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment